Go to Settings > Account Settings to adjust your dashboard view
VIDEO FOCUSED DASHBOARD
Designed for hosts who have most of their participants connect via web for video conferences or have a mix of telephone and video conferences.
- When you log in to your account you will see your meeting link in the centre of the page, just click on it to copy and share with attendees.
- Easily change the image others see in the meeting when your video is off by clicking on the avatar icon at the top of the page.
- Access the most important actions: 'Start' (start or join a meeting), 'Schedule' (book a meeting for later and invite others), 'Join' (easily connect to the meeting of another user with just their access code).
- See all meetings scheduled for today.
- Attendees can also join your video meetings via dial-in if needed and you can still opt to hold an audio-only conference as and when you like.
AUDIO FOCUSED DASHBOARD
Designed for hosts who have most of their participants connect via dial-in number and rarely hold video meetings.
- When you log in to your account you will see your dial-in number and access code through 'View audio conferencing details'. From there easily copy and share with meeting attendees.
- To manage your conference from any device, click the computer icon to join without the computer audio connected. You'll be able to mute/unmute others, see who is joining, initiate recording, and more.
- Attendees can also join your audio conferences via internet if needed and you can still opt to hold a video only meeting as and when you like.