Our screen sharing service works right inside your browser using WebRTC technology. There is nothing to download and no need for your participants to register anywhere in order to view your screen or shared documents.
*Screen sharing can be done using a computer only, this feature is not currently available on mobile devices. Screen sharing can be viewed on Android devices (iOS is not currently supported).
1. Ensure you have Google Chrome or one of our Desktop Apps installed
- Version 58 or higher of Chrome is required
- Windows, Mac or Linux computer required
2. Join your Online Meeting Room
- Click 'Start' from your account dashboard in Chrome or the App OR
- Paste your meeting room link in your Chrome browser
3. Click the 'SHARE' button at the top centre of your Online Meeting Room
- Older browsers will require an extension to be installed. Click 'Add Extension' and follow the instructions
4. Choose what you want to share
- Entire Desktop - best for PowerPoint slide decks
- Window - useful if you want to ensure viewers only see one specific document or application
- A Google Chrome tab - easiest for sharing a website in Chrome
5. Exit Screen Sharing
- Click the 'SHARE' button at the top centre of your Online Meeting Room OR
- Click 'Stop Sharing Screen' in the centre or bottom of your online meeting room
It is also possible to upload a document to present via the chat box on the right hand side. This is the best option for smaller groups and animated PowerPoint presentations.
Participants: For participants to be able to view your shared screen, they only need to call in via their browser as they would for a video call. You can find detailed instructions for participants in the article 'How Do Participants Access My Video Conference?' in the Web Conferencing section of our support site.